Our dictation transcription services benefit legal professionals and solicitors working in all areas of the law – from litigation, immigration, employment, workers’ compensation, and family law, to patent law and appellate work.
We provide dictation transcription service to lawyers, solicitors and real estate surveyors who require fast turnaround deliveries. We transcribe dictaphone dictations and MP3 dictation files.
Experienced typists transcribe a variety of legal documents that include pleadings, depositions, summaries, and simple correspondence dictations.
Send us your dictation via our web uploader. We also accept delivery via email (email@example.com) or Dropbox. We also provide dial-in dictation services to lawyers and solicitors on the go. Please write to us with your requirement.
Highly Skilled Typists
The TranscriptionPro staff is comprised of typists with law office experience. They are familiar with and adapt quickly to a variety of speaking styles and accents. We welcome law firms from all over the world as long as they speak English!
What We Transcribe:
- General Correspondence and Memos
- Deposition Transcript Summaries
- Medical-Legal Reports / Independent Medical Examination reports
- Workers’ Compensation transcription
- Pleadings and Appellate Briefs
- Legal Agreements and Contracts
- Wills and Trust Documents
- Verbatim testimony of court proceedings from audiotape, CD and DVD
- Videotaped depositions, interviews, seminars, speeches, focus groups
- Surveillance Reports
- Telephone court hearings
- Recorded Statements
- Investigative Reports
- Property, Casualty and Liability Reports
TranscriptionPro provides dictation transcription services to law firms and solicitors. We provide around-the-clock transcription services to law firms that require fast turnaround.